It was an uneventful 27th birthday...We had some family over to watch the superbowl, I WAY overate, and that was about it.
Church was good, I'm really starting to love my calling. The kids are 8 and 9 years old and they are still in that phase of life where people older than them deserve a lot of respect and are worth listening to LOL. They're super sweet and each Sunday I like it more and more.
Ainsley loves her sunbeam class too. During sharing time yesterday, I was watching her class quite a bit. The class is mostly girls and they are some seriously energetic little girls! The teacher could hardly keep them contained they were having so much fun dancing in circles and hugging/tackling each other. Normally I would have been annoyed and tried to get her attention to behave, but it was just too adorable watching her with these little girls she calls her friends. I wonder if its my lack of "real" friends that brought it on, but seeing my little girl with playmates almost made me want to cry, like she was becoming this little person completely seperate from me. It's hard to explain, but the feeling was one of pride and sadness all at the same time.
We're getting better with our evening prayers too so that Ainsley likes saying it all by herself now. We were saying our bed time prayers a week ago I believe and she said "Please bless the food" and then she started laughing at herself, like "oops, wrong prayer" Too cute.
Caelan's birth certificate should be arriving today so I think I'll have Jim take us down to the drug store and get our passport photos taken so I can apply for them as soon as my MA driver's license arrives in the mail (should be soon)
Today I'm just working on the house a bit and brainstorming ways to earn money (part time job?) but getting a little frustrated. I know Jim's stressed about money because his sales goals are (in his opinion) too high to attain, meaning he doesn't get his full commissions. I wish there was more I could do to help out in that respect, but with a baby at home it's hard to explore anything full time that would be worth it financially. I have a feeling this year might be a little scary for us. And I feel helpless. My biggest contribution? Giving up my credit cards, which I guess will be helpful.
Hanna inspired me to work on getting more pictures of the girls, I don't take nearly enough these days.
Back to cleaning!
Monday, February 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment