I woke up this morning thinking I was going to clean my entire house, I really was going to! I thought if I cleaned it ALL today, I would be incredibly relaxed tomorrow and just enjoy the day....yeah, of course that didn't happen. We managed to get a lot of "picking up" done, but not really what I was going for.
Jim ended up having to leave at 10:30 to help a neighbor move a dresser, and by the time he got back it was time for his basketball game, and he wanted us to go with him. It was a stake championship game or something, but the other team never showed LOL
It was a nice little social occasion though with a couple girls from the ward. One of them in particular lives right here in my apartment complex and we should probably hang out more. I feel awkward talking to her most of the time though, not sure what it is. Maybe I'm paranoid. I met another mom that used cloth diapers though and we talked for almost an hour about that and other "crunchy" mom practices, I actually really enjoyed it :)
We stopped and got groceries and then came home. We ate dinner, watched a little tv, and then I bathed the girls. I think I lucked out tonight and they both went to sleep without a fight.
Jim destroyed his knee during basketball today so he's been a lump ever since and went to bed early, so here I sit at 8:30 with a completely quiet household...weird.
Jim and I are still going back and forth on the Mexico issue. He makes a good point, I make a good point, I still don't know what we've decided, but I know that if he says no, I'm not going to get over it easily (and maybe that means I'm a big fat baby, but I've been looking forward to this for MONTHS) Blah, I don't want to talk about it anymore.
I think Caelan's trying to say "hi" and a few weeks back I thought she got another tooth, but I was mistaken, she definitely still just has the 2. She's been a complete mess the last few days which could be caused by a couple things, but I'm hoping it's teething because the other stuff I can't really fix. Her crawling is getting a bit faster too. She's starting to go for things across the room now and *thinking* about pulling up. She's almost got it, but I think she's too scared :)
I'm exhausted from lack of sleep last night, I should probably think about going to bed.
Saturday, February 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dude, I don't get the title! LOL
Love that things are going well. Seriously so awesome. I wish I could see her crawl some more. Video again???
By the way, when I got the kids to bed tonight and things calmed down I had this little "if tomorrow is Sully's 8 month birthday, then that means today is the 4th and if today is the 4th then that means Ashley is 27!"
YAY!!! You're wiser too! :p
Happy Birthday big sis. I thought I could get you a MExican pinata for your (late) present, but if you're not coming to see me, then I need to find you a real present. So make up your mind already!
LOVE YOU!
There's nothing to get...it's some random psychotic thought that popped into my head last week....made me question my sanity to be perfectly honest.
Post a Comment