Friday, February 9, 2007

Feeling Disconnected

Well my computer died...I'm posting from Jim's laptop right now since mine still doesn't want to work. Basically the hard drive crashed. It was under warranty so they sent us a new hard drive, but now I can't find my recovery disc so I have to wait for them to send me that now...it's been a nice break anyway. I haven't really missed it as much as I thought I would.

I miss Hanna though! Her phone died the same week my computer died so I haven't talked to her in DAYS, it's killing me! I think my mom is bugged with me because I keep calling her for companionship when I have something I would usually call Hanna for.

Ainsley started preschool on Thursday and just absolutely loves it. She's just in heaven. Hopefully the enthusiasm sticks around.

Caelan is crawling faster and is doing this adorable babbling thing. It's almost like she's having an incomprehensible conversation with herself.

Hmm...surprisingly I don't have much else to say even though I've been "out" for a week....oh well :)

1 comment:

Hanna said...

Yeah, I'm not sure if that could SUCK any more than it does.

BUT, do I win because I'm babysitting for 24 hours :p

Actually, it hasn't been half bad, but its a lot like if Addie had been TWINS, and can I just say I am SO glad I only have my babies 1 at a time. :p

Enjoy your break!