In Ainsley's alphabet book, the word for the letter J is Jelly and for some reason I think it's so incredibly cute the way she says it, I couldn't even explain it if I wanted to, but it just makes me smile when I hear it. She's been horribly bummed this week because it's winter break for her preschool, I can't seem to entertain her as much as she would like, but that's nothing new :)
Caelan, the monkey, started doing this thing with her mouth too that cracks me up. She puckers up her lips and then breathes in and out really hard, again, hard to explain, but just hilarious, and she knows it's funny too. Immediately after her demonstration she starts laughing hysterically and expects us to all follow suit.
Today was not a fun day to be a woman. I feel like I craved anything and everything I could get my hands on and that in turn made me feel like a huge cow....then 2pm rolls around and the monthly visitor shows up...DUH....I'd really been doing good with my overeating until today and I was not pleased with myself. At least this is temporary and hopefully tomorrow I'll feel a bit better.
I have to go visiting teaching tonight and I'm not exactly looking forward to it, but it will be nice to have it out of the way. I'm tempted to get a diet pepsi while I'm out, but my VT companion is a bit prudish so I don't know how she'd react to that. She probably already thinks I'm an apostate so I'm undecided on whether I should go with that persona or not...we'll see how I'm feeling once I get in the car.
My little brother Gavin is home in Arizona again....it doesn't feel quite real though since I'm not there to see him and hug him, but I know my mom is feeling a sense of relief having him back. He's already talking about coming to see me and seeing Boston, so maybe he'll come visit sometime before June....I can dream right?
In other good news, I have the car all day tomorrow, but I think the only thing I have on my brain is a trip to jo-ann's for supplies for my latest project scheme so maybe I'll get my quilt finished up tonight so I can justify it ;)
Okay, kids are crabby so I should get things under control before I leave.
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Isn't it funny how there are some friends you feel like you can drink caffeine sodas with and some that you can't? I had a roommate like that in college - I would always feel guilty drinking my "big gulp" coke when she was around! :)
I want to see your latest project! I'm always amazed by your sewing talents. :)
Remind me to show you the evils of aspartame. Read this article and you'll never crave another "diet" again. But - that's not the purpose of my coming here. :p
I know what you mean about Gav. I was super bummed on Thursday morning when I called the house. Gav was setting up his drums, Trevor was hanging out, mom was staying a little late to have breakfast with them - and it just made me miss them all.
Good plan on JoAnn's. I want to see pictures!! quit holding out!
Post a Comment