Today we became Massachusetts residents.
We spent almost 5 hours registering the car, insuring the car, and getting our MA driver's licenses. It was actually a little bit sad. I think that's why I have a hard time looking at real estate here too, not because I'm not interested, but because it makes things feel far too permenant for my liking.
I'm not ready for permanence just yet. I will be eventually, but for now, nope.
Jim and I talked a little more about Mexico. At least I didn't end up crying this time. He made some valid points, as did I, and I think we're coming to a compromise that we can both be happy with.
I'm also trying to get my depression under control. I've used moving here as an excuse to be a butt head, but really I need to focus on being a good mother and a good wife and I haven't been accomplishing either one. I think I'm going to work on starting fresh with everything next week. I'll make some housecleaning goals and work on a good routine for getting things done while Ainsley's at preschool. I also need to work on getting Caelan to spend at least part of the night in her crib. Don't get me wrong, I love co-sleeping, but I need a little me space.
The fabulous news of the day....I've lost 12 pounds....lots to go still, but I'm feeling wonderful. I'm down a pants size and ready for the next size down :)
Thursday, February 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go on the weightloss! That ought to be a little pick-me-up, right?
I'm glad the MX thing looks like it might work out. I was feeling mighty disappointed, let me tell you!
Yuck! You're a Bostonian now! That just seems. . .wrong.
Sometimes you'll be back out west, right?
Post a Comment