Tuesday, February 27, 2007

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish

I don't know what my deal was today, nothing out of the ordinary...Ainsley was a stink butt and Caelan was clingy but man is it grating on my last nerve! I just want to sew, is that so much to ask???!!!

Ainsley was happy to be back in school today after her winter break, and I was glad to have a short break (WAY too short since Caelan didn't nap nearly long enough) I managed to pick up a few supplies from Jo-Ann's for some more projects and make a decent dinner (meatballs and pasta) and do some very minor (MINOR) housecleaning. I should probably do some more of it too if Jim manages to get stink butt junior to sleep....strike that, she's now climbing on me, so much for that idea.

Jim scoped out a little town today that we're thinking of moving to next year. It's a little further out, but the nature of Jim's job makes it still totally doable.

Okay, this isn't working with kids on my lap...blah

No comments: