Monday, August 20, 2007

Ainsley Painsley

Ainsley talks about nothing but preschool these days. She's more than excited to be starting again. And everyone she meets these days is greeted with "I'm 4 now! I'm not 3 anymore! I'm 4!"

Jim's in Saratoga Spring tonight, but will be back tomorrow thankfully. I celebrated his absence by getting Pride and Prejudice from the library. I'm watching it now and swooning over Mr. Darcy.

We went to the cape over the weekend for a short visit. Saw a few of Jim's friends and ate lots of fattening food (as always)

I put the girls to bed early and hopefully they sleep until the sun comes up.

Today I'm grateful for:

1. chick flicks

2. oreo's

3. dorito's

4. babies that go to bed early

3 comments:

Mimi said...

sounds like the perfect night. can you send Mr. Darcy over here when you're done? *giggle*

Hanna said...

amen to your thankful for list :p I've already shared my opinion of that version of P&P, but no worries.

I'm excited for ains to start school. give her kisses from me.

Brittany said...

Is Jim in Saratoga Springs Utah? I am SO grateful for kids that go to bed early!! I Borrowed P&P from a friend and have yet to watch it! I think I might have to now. I want to swoon!