The Prisoner of Azkaban was AMAZING! Which didn't surprise me really, out of the 5 movies that have been made, the third is my favorite so far. The only thing I preferred about the movie to the book though was the way the movie showed the time-turner segment at the end. I really shouldn't read so late at night though because then I'm up for the next 2 hours with my head spinning!
I don't really have the money to buy any of the books so I headed to the library and got books 4 and 5 and I can go online and reserve 6 and 7 when I'm done with these. I already feel like I want to read them again though and see what sort of things I've missed, but I'll re-read them after I've finished completely.
Both girls are napping now so I'll get back to reading while it's quiet!
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think I remember the time-turner part being kind of confusing in the book... which would make sense as to why the movie was better. easier to show. anyways, i'mg lad you're reading them. seriously, i like that i'll be able to talk about everything with you. :)
awesome!!! Finish so we can discuss book 7! I am home ;)
Post a Comment