Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I can't find my cell phone

Should finish book 6 today and book 7 will be here tomorrow (thanks mom!)

I don't really have much else to say...I've just been reading

Obnoxious family drama but I'd rather not talk about that.

Oh yeah, Ainsley had her birthday party on Saturday. It was a HUGE hit! We invited her 2 bestest buds (James and Ellie) and of course their families. We had a little lunch, decorated and ate some cupcakes, and then we all went downstairs and went swimming. It was so simple and yet we had so much fun! We took her over to Jim's grandparents house last night to celebrate with them while Patty was in town and then on Thursday (her actual birthday) Jim and I will take her to see Rattatoille (or however the heck you spell that)

That's about it...waiting to here if I got the job I applied for. She told me to count on attending orientation next Thursday so hopefully it all works out.

1 comment:

5littlenordstroms said...

Hey, I didn't know you were getting a job. Keep in touch, I want to know details