Friday, August 10, 2007

Say no to Harry Potter!

Because yes, my friends, it's worse than crack!

Just finished book 4, loved it again!

I realized the thing I like most about the books as opposed to the movies though...the movies, especially 4 and 5 have taken an especially dark turn, which is to be expected considering what happens at the end of 4, but the books still maintain all the good parts about the story. They're not completely overshadowed by the dark events, if that makes any sense at all?

Just started book 5 this evening.

And I think I got a job. Evening, from 6-11 a few nights a week. Every little bit helps I suppose.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

be careful not to fall into a HP depression after you're done with book 7. It took me a few days to get over the fact that there aren't any more books.

Brittany said...

YOu are so funny!! Like crack? I think you are ON crack!! I still don't understand the obsession with those books. But I am glad you like them so much! To each his own.

Hanna said...

hilllll-arious that you're hooked.

I didn't have internet or phone or TV, so I'll use that as my excuse. . .BUT, I read book 7 in less than 24 hours - then decided to re-read 6 because some of 7 confused me. . .then I re-read 7 because I wanted to read it again with the memory of 6 fresh in my mind. 7 was WAY better the 2nd time. The first time through I was so impatient to get to the end that I almost didn't pay attention to what I was reading. The 2nd time it made me all sappy and teary eyed.

Tried to call you tonight, but no answer. It was probably late over there, but I'm so out of it I have no clue. Talk to ya soon!