Being in that store for 7 hours was serious torture! I spent most of the time mentally shopping for things I so cannot afford. It was way fun though, picturing my girls in all these cute outfits with matching tights and accessories.
And the halloween costumes? Oh my goodness, the pumpkin is to DIE for!!!!
Maybe all the stuff will be sold out by the time I get paid...we can only hope right?
My feet hurt pretty bad. I don't really have any decent work shoes so I wore the best I had, which obviously wasn't good enough. My managers (I met both of them today) are both awesome which I'm sure will make it easier to work.
Oh no...I just realized I have sharing time tomorrow!!!!
gotta go
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay! I'm so glad you think you'll enjoy it. I must have missed you online tonight(I can't get on yahoo on the laptop.) so I'll talk to you tomorrow.
What pumpkin??? They didn't have a pumpkin online!
the mental shopping drive me crazy. LOL
Post a Comment