I feel like the last few days have been a blur, only with the outbursts of children in a public arena still crystal clear in my mind (I had to take them in public again and it ended in disaster and dare I say tears...mine)
Work's going fine. My feet are still aching this morning from lack of good shoes. I don't know if I'll get used to it or if my shoes really are that bad, but either way it's painful.
I do like it though. I can already see the benefit of having some time away from Jim. I no longer feel on edge with him 24 hours a day due to the lack of his absence. The kids though, I'm not so sure.
I feel better having a break, but Ainsley's really acting out. She spends the majority of her day seeing how much she can make Caelan scream and cry, which means most of Caelan's waking moments are spent screaming and crying. I need a game plan, because our current tactics are certainly not working.
And true to my catching up title of this entry, that is what today will be. I need to catch up on diaper folding, laundry, and housework. It's getting a little crazy. I don't seem to have found a balance with working yet. I barely had balance before so yes, even a part-time job can throw that into disarray.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment