Monday, August 6, 2007

Or maybe I'm a Squib

I finished book 2 in less than 24 hours and now moving on to book 3! My sister sent me 2 and 3 and I just got them Saturday...I'm thinking she's going to be annoyed when I asked for the next 2, but maybe I should just have her send me ALL of them and I'll send them back in a week, HA!

Hanna said her internet should be up by Friday, of course I'm still just on pins and needles waiting for her! At least I got to talk to her for a minute or two here and there, which has succeeded in tiding me over these last couple of months.

Well, we have missionaries coming for dinner tonight and I spent all morning reading Harry Potter so I guess I should get my fanny in gear.

2 comments:

Nash said...

ALright, maybe I'll start reading them too!
I can't wait for the day I click on hanna's name and she has a picture or something NEW to say!!
What are you making for the missionaries? I should have ours over, but then I'd have to cook.
Aren't you glad your worries with Cae are over, as far as talking goes?

Serin said...

Squib *chuckle* Get with the times woman! ;)