I have 2 job offers and now I need to decide which one I'm going to take. Decisions, decisions.
Ainsley snores like a chain saw and grinds her teeth. Never share a hotel room with her, you won't get any sleep!
I ate 3 times as much food today as I probably needed. I need a treadmill.
Now I want ice cream.
Go me!
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It must have been a good day for eating. I also ate too much and I have been dying for a treadmill. I just lost my walking partner and Iam am not brave enough or dedicated enough to go out at 6am alone. Hey I was wondering about your fuji camera. What do you like about it?
I totally eat more food than I need to EVERYDAY. I think I need to work out too. Start praying about your job offers. That's great that you have 2 to decide from!!
What Jobs were you going for.
yeah, which did you pick??
Post a Comment