
It comes in full size too so when we have a bigger place next year I may have to save some pennies for it. Even Caelan loved it! I couldn't get her to leave.
Ainsley's first day of preschool was today (nope, no pictures, silly Jim had the camera in his car), but it was a joke anyway. It was only an hour long and parents had to stay for some orientation thing. Ainsley hated it. She wanted to stay longer and she wanted me gone! She'll be happy with the real deal on Thursday I hope.
Jim took Devin to the red sox game tonight and the rain finally let up a bit so hopefully they're not too cold (or maybe I'm devilishly hoping they're miserable mwahahahaha).
Tomorrow we may do the aquarium, but we'll definitely be downtown. Checking out the shopping and showing them all the fun places we like to go.
Must finish my Pride and Prejudice (yes, I pretty much have the movie memorized now)
4 comments:
Hailey is obsessed with princesses and would die if I showed her that bed!!!! Great, now you've shown me something that I want to get for her too!
I LOVE that bed!!!!
That's awesome, sounds like you are having fun......that bed is awesome, we'll have to see how to make something similar if you want, who knows maybe we can make one even cuter.....and on a budget..... :()
WOW that BED! Is that every little girl's dream or what???
Post a Comment