Ainsley said the funniest thing the other day and I remember thinking to myself, I HAVE to blog that! And of course I can't for the life of me remember what it was that she said. But I assure you, it was adorable and you would have all laughed and thought "I wish my child was as cute and witty as that Ainsley"
It's been an insane week. With the girls in our room we're sleeping horribly, but we're doing much more because Jill and Devin are here. And because we're out and about so much the girls aren't napping like they should, and I'm ready for some normalcy again.
Not that I want Jill and Devin gone, but it just makes me sad that I don't live in a place that makes having guests a little easier. We've been looking at rentals so much lately though and I'm really excited for what might be our abode in the near future. Bring on the company!
Work was insane tonight, there were 5 of us closing and we still got out half an hour later than usual. I work 7 hours tomorrow so hopefully I'll get more sleep tonight than I did last night.
Friday, September 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment