Monday, September 10, 2007

Lazy Days

I worked Saturday and now I don't have to work again until Thursday. It's nice to be a little lazy after getting so many hours last week.

Jim finally let me use my employee discount a bit too, yay!

I just got Ainsley an outfit for her first day of school.

I actually thought I broke my toe on Saturday too. I stubbed it on one of the ladders in back, but it's fine now, just a little bruise thank heavens.

Jill and Devin are here and are hopefully have fun ;)

We left the girls with them yesterday while we went to church (Jim and I both had lessons to teach, my team teacher found "The Lamb of God" so the lesson went GREAT) and then we went for a long drive up to New Hampshire and Maine along the coast. It was rainy but still beautiful.

I have no idea what we'll do the next few days, I don't want them to be bored. I might take them to the outlets and out to lunch at one of Jim's favorite places (good ol' Friendly's)

Ainsley starts school on Tuesday so we only need to find something to do in the afternoon thankfully. Wednesday we might do the aquarium and visit downtown. I'm sure Jim has a few more fun things planned as well.

We moved the girls into our room so Devin and Jill could have the bedroom to themselves. Needless to say I'm feeling a bit sleep deprived. By the time 6am rolled around this morning there were 4 of us in our bed and I decided it wasn't worth it to try and sleep anymore than I already have. If it weren't raining I might even go for a jog to make it worthwhile (yes, you can laugh at that, we all know I don't jog)

Maybe I'll make breakfast.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

ok, the jogging comment made me laugh. I know you woman!
I keep eying the kimono wrap. I got a very similar one from The Limited and I hate it, but I was considering to give it another try .