I was invited to meet a group of gals from church at the zoo in Rhode Island tomorrow. I have to work tomorrow evening so I was undecided as to whether I should go or not. When I got up this morning I decided that if Micheline would go with me, I would go.
And she said yes! Woo hoo! I'm very excited. She wasn't able to come to the last play group with her boys so I'm glad to hang out with her again.
I cut Ainsley's hair tonight. It was pretty and long, but becoming a bit unruly so I chopped a couple inches off. It looks super cute so I'll take a picture tomorrow when I do it. Caelan got her bangs trimmed too, finally out of her eyes.
My mom was so kind as to assist in the fundage of an airline ticket to Arizona for a weekend! We're having a girls weekend in October and I was sad that I was going to miss it. Caelan's still young enough to go as a lap child so I'll take her and Ainsley will stay here with Jim and Jorden (she'll be here that week)
I worked a lot of hours this week so I'm feeling a little drained. Jim thankfully helped me a bit with some housework yesterday and today though so I'm feeling a little bit better.
I have my first Saturday off since starting coming up this week so I'm trying to convince Jim to plan something fun. Maybe apple picking or a play date with Sarah (hint hint Sarah!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so excited for girls night, don't forget your witch costume, can I help with that?
MOM
I'm so glad that you are going to be able to go to the girls night it will be so fun to see you.
Post a Comment