Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The Sales Pitch

I think everyone that reads this know I'm a Modbe fashion consultant, so you've hopefully seen the new fall limited items.

I just got my samples finally, and they are AMAZING!

The jeans are everything I had expected from them. The fit is incredible, they are slimming and long and look absolutely designer. I cannot wait to get a pair for myself.

The Kimono Wrap has become my favorite top. I didn't think it would work well with my large chest, but I was SO wrong. It's so flattering and I'm just in love!

The long sleeved crew neck top is far cuter than I had anticipated too. I mean, yes it's just a basic long sleeved top, but it's shaped well and the fabric is supremely soft.

I'm just so excited about all of it!

I'm submitting a party this Friday so if anyone wants to order through there and save some money on shipping just let me know!

http://www.modbeclothing.com/download/lookbook/fall07limited.pdf

2 comments:

Barnes Blog said...

You didn't know we were moving? I swear everyone knew. We leave around the 20th of October.

Tami G said...

I want some of those jeans, just gotta get a job first.......whew, now I have a motivation to get a job, yeah, new jeans!