Thursday, September 13, 2007

One more month until Nursery!

At 17 months:
your child is 22.4 pounds, and that is at the 25th percentile for weight.
your child is 29.75 inches, and that is at the 9th percentile for height.
I thought she weighed more than that??? I'm starting to move her into 18-24 month clothes for the fall/winter (but mostly because I can't afford winter clothes in 2 different sizes and I'm afraid of a growth spurt) and her feet are about a 4 1/2.

At 4 years:
your child is 36.8 pounds, and that is at the 64th percentile for weight.
your child is 40 inches, and that is at the 55th percentile for height.

I suspected she had gotten taller (that's 2 1/5 inches since last time I measured her) because her weight hasn't changed much but her clothes are getting all loose in the waist again! Her Levi's are a size 4 and I thought she would be outgrowing them soon, but all of a sudden they're fitting again (though getting short which is I guess still outgrowing them). She's wearing an 8 1/2-9 in shoes.

Those are my growing babies!

I'd put my stats on there for ya but they're a little scary at the moment ;)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Kasen is 33 lbs and 40 inches at age 2.5! You have such cute and petite little girls! They are adorable!