I hate that when I get home so late at night from working, I'm totally wired and can't sleep for at least 30 minutes. I need to be in bed!
Today was insane. It was nice and slow when I got there so I figured we would get out a little early, but the last 2 hours were nuts so we were there way late and still didn't get everything done.
It was just me and the store manager tonight, which ended up being really fun. She's trying for a baby so she loves talking about all the baby stuff with everyone.
I close again tomorrow AND Jill's coming into town. If it's not too late when they get in from Providence, Jim said he'll bring her and Devin by the store so I can see them.
I got my first paycheck as well, makes working feel a lot more official. The fruits of my labor are starting to pay off and it feels oh so nice. Hopefully I'll get to start spending some of it soon too, which will feel even nicer!
I had a bunch of mommies over for a play group today. There were way more people here than I expected but it was really fun! We had muffins and juice and I got to chat with everyone and the kids had a great time. Ainsley even half behaved so I was definitely thrilled with that.
Quite obviously it's been a very full day and tomorrow will be spent picking things up again for company and moving the girls' beds into our room so they can have the bedroom all week.
I'm more excited for visitors than I can possibly describe!
Friday, September 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey sounds like you are staying busy. I know about the excitement and anticipation of visitors. I love that. But we just don't get visitors all that often anymore. By the way I bought a new pair of jeans and a burgundy top not much to describe because it is pretty simple but I think it should look nice especially if I can sneak away today and find a nice necklace or something to dress it up.
Post a Comment