Ainsley decided that today she was going to be the epidomy of a 3 year old. But why mommy? What's that mommy? How do you spell Caelan mommy? But why mommy? Can I have that mommy? But why mommy? But why mommy? But why mommy? I don't think I got 5 seconds of peace all stinking day long....phew!
And Caelan is still a mess. Diahrea blow outs all day long, crying and crying and more crying and between the 2 kids I feel like my day was just a non-stop crisis control.
I managed to run errands without accomplishing anything. I returned a booster to Target but they didn't have the one I wanted so I still don't have one now. I got the plates and streamers and stuff for Caelan's birthday party and I finished her invitation so I'll have Jim print them out tomorrow so I can get them mailed.
Then Jim got a call from Jorden and apparently the girls at school are being seriously mean to her. They pulled her pants down and spit cheetohs on her in the locker today. I just feel sick to my stomach. How do you handle something like that? I don't envy Shelly one bit right now. I'd want to smack the crap out of the girls that did that to my girl so maybe it's a good thing I'm not there.
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment