Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Daily Affirmation with Stuart Smalley

Jim left at 5:30 this morning..PHEW! And it's 7:30 and the girls are both wide awake. I am not tired. I am full of energy. I am able to accomplish all my tasks today.

Ainsley has already started the day out whining. I am patient. I am a good mother. I am nurturing and fulfilling the needs of my children.

We're about the hit a money crunch. I am not stressed out. I am able to take care of my family. I am happy with the choices that have brought us here.

That's all I've got for today LOL

Yesterday was quite productive if I do say so myself. My mood was AWFUL but near the end of the day I realized I was PMSing (yuck!) so I decided to knock it off and just deal with it. I got a lot of housework done in my PMS state so it's not all bad right? ;)

Ainsley has been blatantly disobeying me and I haven't figured out a good way to deal with it yet. (I tell her to stay in the family while I get my shoes out of the bedroom where Cae is sleeping and she follows me anyway)

I just keep telling myself that children do not misbehave, they are simply reacting to whatever imbalance there might be in their invironment. Now to figure out what's wrong LOL, that's the tricky part. I'm trying though and for now that will have to be good enough.

Today I need to get Cae's birthday invites in the mail. I finally got them printed and bought the envelopes.

1 comment:

TheMan said...

that was seriously the BEST post I've ever read. (happy tears! lol)

Being positive doesn't mean life is perfect. It just means that you can handle it when unexpected things come your way.

You ROCK!!!!