Only a few things worth noting about today...
Caelan pulled up to her feet for the first time, though I don't think she's anywhere near walking yet. It was cute to see her on her feet though :)
She also was taking one of the small toy buckets and putting it on her head and singing into it. She kept doing it over and over again, I think she was liking the way it sounded.
We had a luncheon today at the Bishop's house, with a bunch of the gals from the ward. It was tons of fun and there were several kids Ainsley's age too so she was in heaven.
That's about all I've got for today...I'm boring :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So fun! I love days like that where I interact with new people and start to forge those roots into the church and community!
Awesome for baby Caelan! I was talking to mom today and the realization that I haven't seen her since JULY totally hit me. She was a teeny baby! - she's becoming a toddler. I'm MISSING IT!!!! :o Show her a picture of me and repeat my name a few times. It would rock if I was her first word.
And Sullivan is like a little puppy that won't stay out of the trASH! I consider that to be his way of honoring YOU!!!! (Trashley :p )
Post a Comment