Sunday, March 25, 2007

crunch chomp grind

She got another tooth yesterday and still has one more that's close. Hopefully we get a break after this one because this mama is very tired of the crying.

Beef stew's in the crock pot, Ainsley and I are headed to church (Jim's sick so he's staying here with Cae), the house is messy, I have a sewing project waiting for me.

I need to ship Hanna's packages tomorrow, make an appointment for Ainsley's physical, plan a birthday party, get the invites printed and mailed, finish reading my book, make an appointment to get my hair done.

I feel lost in the sea of undone errands.

Tired, frustrated, and yet, still happy.

Yay for life.

1 comment:

Jenn S. said...

Wishing you a very productive tomorrow! I know I always feel better when I can cross off a bunch of to-do's. :)

Can't wait to see pics of Cae's party - sounds so fun.