She got ANOTHER tooth today and it looks like 2 more are coming, poor baby!!
She's miserable and of course it's grating on me too.
I took the girls for pictures today. Caelan didn't want much to do with the whole thing, but we got a couple decent ones. Jorden went home today. It quiet again....which is good AND bad. Ainsley misses her already.
I'm still sick and I don't have any antihistamines in the house so I resorted to children's triaminic...it didn't help much so I may just go to bed instead.
Jim has conferences tomorrow and Wednesday so we'll be on our own for the most part. Maybe I'll be motivated to clean the apartment and get caught up on laundry...but I won't count on it ;)
I think I'm ready for spring.
Monday, March 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holy teethalon! She'll look so grown up with all those biters.
Post a Comment