Monday, March 12, 2007

Hello, my name is runt...

your child is 17.8 pounds, and that is at the 8th percentile for weight.

yeah, she's a runt

Jim's in Providence right now picking up Jorden from the airport.

I might force him to take us to Boston tomorrow. The weather's going to be gorgeous! It went from 6 degrees last week to 54 degrees tomorrow. YAY!

Caelan's 11 months old today. I still haven't put together a birthday party invitation. It will be April 7th and we'll celebrate Jim's birthday too.

For her present I'm making her a little kid chair. I found a pattern for it so I'll need to go buy that and find some super cute fabric. I'm excited and hope it turns out well. I was going to get her a big plush chair from babystyle but of course they're expensive so we're going this route instead. And of course I have all the presser feet from Hanna's new sewing machine so I should be able to do all the cording, etc with the zipper foot (of course eventually I'll have to get my own pressert feet LOL)

I also picked out the fabric for her birthday outfit finally, and I found a pattern that I'll be able to modify into what I'm seeing in my head.

Oh, and I applied for college today!!! Go me! Time to finish :)

1 comment:

Mimi said...

awesome Ashley! (the rest on IM)