1. Jim, he works VERY hard for us and I sometimes stand back in amazement at all he does.
2. My girls, all 3 of them. They each bring a unique brightness to my life that may not have otherwise existed.
3. The church, for helping me feel some "homeness" when I'm 3000 miles away from what I thought would be home for the rest of my life.
4. Gerber Graduates cereal bars. Sometimes I need to feed the kids a quick pop-tart like breakfast and Gerber eases the guilt by adding vitamins and calcium to an otherwise disgusting excuse for the first meal of the day.
5. Spongebob. Because sometimes I need a break and what a good boy spongebob is for entertaining my daughter for 30 minutes while I shower and put clean clothes on.
6. Chocolate, because when I'm PMSing it makes me feel better and that's ok by me.
7. A sister that always kicks me in the butt when I'm down making me realize I'm doing this to myself.
8. My Bernina 830 sewing machine. The greatest sewing machine of all time and I'm thankful for the distraction it gives me when all I want to do is be sad.
9. Malls. If I need to exercise I use walking the mall as my excuse to shop until I drop in the name of being healthy. Gymboree anyone?
10. Internet and its ability to enable to shop at all hours of the night without actually spending any money.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment