Today was a bit blah I suppose.
We went to lunch with Nicole and Kai and spent WAY too much money on it. Blah
I took Jorden to get her haircut and I told the girl TWICE to put more layers in her hair, but she wouldn't for some stupid reason. Blah
at least the hair looks good, but it's not what I asked for.
I was feeling WAY too overwhelmed so I cleaned my apartment a bit. Blah
I'm addicted to Grey's Anatomy and my new disc from Netflix hasn't shown up yet so I'm rewatching the one I still have. Blah
I think I'm getting a cold. Blah
I don't have a car in the morning so I'm actually going to have to WALK Ainsley to preschool. It's a little over a mile away so I'll just jog back and get my exercise for the day. yay for exercise, but Blah for not having a car.
I made Ainsley a St. Patrick's day dress this morning. SO freaking cute! It's the same pattern I'll be using for Caelan's birthday outfit so I'm glad it turned out. I still need to make some hair bows to match before I go to bed tonight so maybe I'll go do that. Blah
Blah (am I annoying you yet?)
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment