Thursday, April 5, 2007

Hello, my name is...

Ainsley drew me a picture yesterday and came to show me that she'd put her name on it (her teachers do that in preschool and sunbeams) and it was adorable!!!! She got AIN and then her s looked like a 3 and her L was upside down so it look like a 7, but she was so proud that she'd almost written her name :)

The party is Saturday and I think we've figured out what to do for food. I got the cake ordered today at Costco. They're not the cutest cakes, but they taste good and they're cheap so I'm good :P

I need to run to the post office today and get the grocery shopping list ready.

Easter egg hunt at the Church Saturday morning.

Caelan refuses to sleep lately. She cried/screamed for almost 3 hours straight last night. Wouldn't nurse, just kept biting me instead. Yup, I'm tired.

But we're dealing.

1 comment:

Jenn S. said...

yumm - I love Costco cakes! Can we come? ;)

Sounds like a great partay - post pics! :)