Yesterday was Jim's birthday. We went to dinner at Not your average Joe's....SOOO good!!! I'm craving more LOL I asked him if he was feeling old and he said "Nope, 35 is the new 25, so I'm good"
Well okay then :P
Caelan is sleeping poorly. Teeth? Ear infection? Testing mom's patience just for fun? Could be all of the above, who knows.
The W word is entering my thoughts lately (weaning)
But I'm torn. On one hand, I know she tolerates formula well (it's been helping her sleep, which has improved her fussiness, which is definitely a good thing). I'd love to have my body back. I made it to a year. That right there is a big accomplishment for me. An entire year of breastmilk? GO ME!
On the other hand, formula is expensive, and I'm worried I'll miss it and regret it if I do fully wean her.
I'm not sure what I'm doing yet.
Jim's wants to get our party catered by a BBQ place this weekend. I need to figure out if it's affordable, and get a cake ordered, I'm running out of time for that. OOPS!
I got Caelan's birthday present on ebay, but I'm not sure if it will be here in time so we're just crossing our fingers :)
Children's hospital called about Ainsley, they want us to follow up with the neurologist. The under-reactor in me says "Nah, we're fine" And then the images of a blue, limp child come back in my head and I think I want answers. Torn on that too.
When did I become so indecisive?
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment