Sunday, April 29, 2007

Who wants a hot fudge Sunday?

It was one of "those" days in primary today. But a lovely afternoon nap took care of that instantly! I feel much better :)

Jim's heading out to home teach in a bit and he'll be gone most of the evening, so it's just and the girls.

My friend's husband is in the air force and is gone for a little over a month, so I invited her over for dinner on Tuesday. It's Ainsley's boyfriend's mom, so she's excited ;)

Caelan only woke once last night to nurse. She's been waking a few times still, just a restless wake, but she's only actually nursing once or twice, the other times she'll go right back to sleep, so we'll just go ahead and call that progress!

Today I'm thankful for:

1. Cloth diapers, after taking a break for a while, I love using them again. There is NOTHING cuter than a baby wearing nothing but a simple white prefold diaper, there's something so natural and sweet about it.

2. Babies that sleep (yay!)

3. 3 year olds that sing "I'm trying to be like Jesus" for hours on end.

4. Cell phones with Arizona area codes.

5. The best chocolate chip cookie recipe EVER (if you want it just let me know)

6. Rain, and the smell it brings with it.

2 comments:

Hanna said...

I love your "I am thankful for. . ." lists.

Everyone needs a good nap on Sunday - I was a bear until I got mine :p

Only a month!!!

Jenn S. said...

recipe please!

I am thankful for chocolate cookies . . .