Caelan's been sick for over a week now but it's been worse the last few nights. She just wakes up screaming and won't eat and doesn't want the paci and can't seem to settle down.
Taking her to the Dr here in a bit and hoping she feels even just a little better tomorrow. What fun is a first birthday party if the first birthday girl is a ball of snot and crying? Not fun at all.
I fell off the Weight Watchers wagon for a while but I'm back on and back to the weight I left off at (in only 3 days back on, go me!) 6 more pounds until I've lost 10% of my body weight, so cool :)
Okay, gotta get dressed and go fight with my pediatrician once again about vaccines ;)
Friday, April 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment