Monday, April 9, 2007

What a day

Yup, it was bad. And it was my own fault and I'm owning up to it. What a mess!

Tomorrow's a new day though right?

So Friday I woke up after another night of constant screaming and figured I guess it's time to take Caelan to the Dr. She has an ear infection of course and she's still pretty miserable. She's sleeping unbelievably good though, I mean best sleep we've had in months, it's crazy! Yay!

She also weighed her. 17lb 15oz, which puts her at the 5th percentile for 1 year olds. I'm gonna start calling her chicken legs.

Saturday went well. She never managed to get a nap because things were so hectic, but I think she did pretty well considering. She was so stinking cute opening her presents though. She loved seeing new toys but the kicker is that several of her presents were clothes and when she opened clothes she started squealing in this high pitched voice and wouldn't let go of them! She was move in love with the clothes than with the toys, I so wish I'd caught it on camera, it was great :)

Sunday was Easter of course. I was in a rotten mood again (what am I doing to myself?!) My Valiant class was so awful I just wanted to cry. They're usually so good and listen so well and I love our lessons, but they were just out of control! I'm convince their parents fed them each a pound of easter candy before heading to church that morning.

We went straight to Jim's aunt's house from church. Immediately upon getting there I started to feel like serious crap. I kept thinking it was the cats, but even after we went home I was a mess. I ended up sleeping the day away, but thankfully I felt better this morning (physically anyway). Caelan also spent most of yesterday clinging to me non-stop. A part of me was a little annoyed, but the other part of me was thoroughly enjoying her laying her head on my chest all day long...I love baby snuggling.

My rotten mood also created a nasty fight with Jim tonight that I don't think I'll go into details about (mostly because it's stupid)

Tomorrow I'm determined to try harder though.

I think that's it for today. Tomorrow I will have a happier blog entry.

No comments: