but at least I expected it to be...
I'm torn on the whole sleep issue. Everything I read about crying it out and how bad it is, is geared toward infants and infants that cry for an hour or more when going to bed.
I think what she's actually doing (because she cries for such a short amount of time) might be the "tension release" before she can find sleep. Good restorative sleep. The longest she cried was 19 minutes. And I hate hearing her cry, but maybe she's ready to do this on her own and just needs a little push from me.
I left my camera at Patty's last weekend and I HATE not having it! There have been so many things that I've wanted to take a picture of, plus I have about 10 more ebay auctions that I need to get up and I can't without it.
I'm thinking we might see if she can meet us halfway today or tomorrow so I can get it back.
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All of my kids have cried less each night. With Vance first night 20 min, second night 10 min, and third night 5 min or less. With Kennedy I didn't have the heart to hear her cry (and cause she slept in our room) she was not a good sleeper for a few years. Ave, I did it for 2 nights & she was the BEST sleeper, with no pacifier or anything. She would sleep through the night. I have not figured out that part with #3. Good LUck!
Post a Comment